• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-72 air cleaner parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I am looking for what most folks throw away at some point during a cars life. If you have either of the following please send me a note.

Corrugated air tube from the right side of the air cleaner base to the charcoal canister.

air tube.jpg

Also looking for the plastic fitting that connects to the fiber filter on the back of the air cleaner base with a metal clip. The clip has ears that hold the elbow in place for it to connect to a rubber hose venting from the right valve cover.

Thanx for looking if you may have one.

I know the hose from the Canister to the air cleaner is reproduced. I'll try to remember where I saw it. Does it have to be an original one or would you take a repo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both of these items I have a decent length of the tubing probably enough to do 2 cars and a bunch of the plastic air cleaner fittings. I can post pictures of what I have if you'd like. All original stuff too no repro parts.

Back