new tires are in and more goodies

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 4bb swapped Q code
89 cummins swapped 4x4 f350
96 f350 dually stock
Hurray my new tires are in and the wheels next week and hopefully me in about a month!

26 x 8 r 15 front

28 x 12 r 15 rear

1619216_10151924025430807_166141248_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet , Jordan . I bet you are more than anxious for this month to go by .

Sounds good, I bet your car will look and handle great with those tires. What kind of rims are you going with?
I am going with the aero style rim 15 x 7 front with 4 inches of bs

and 15 x 10 rear with 5.5 inches of bs

Yeah I cant wait to be home either. By then the tko 600 should be at my house ( thanks olie!) and i will at least be able to start her up running off a jerry can.

aeo-52_58_black_w_ml.jpg

Sounds good, I bet your car will look and handle great with those tires. What kind of rims are you going with?
I am going with the aero style rim 15 x 7 front with 4 inches of bs

and 15 x 10 rear with 5.5 inches of bs

Yeah I cant wait to be home either. By then the tko 600 should be at my house ( thanks olie!) and i will at least be able to start her up running off a jerry can.
Should look tough, they look alot like a circle track wheel. I put some miles on my car {a few at a time} using a strapped down 2 gallon gas can until I had the time and money to install a new gas tank:D

It's not the money for a gas tank that is the issue i have a trunk floor to replace and a fuel system to re engineer to run along the trans tunnel for as long as possible to avoid the heat the exhaust I'm set on custom making. I just want to hear it run. One step at a time right lol. And yes there is a good chance they may be a circle track type rim.

If you want to run the fuel lines through the transmission tunnel, just get the tubing, and we'll run it. You know we've got the flaring tools and everything for standard flare fittings. If you're wanting AN fittings, we'll need to figure something out.

I wasn't planning on playing dukes of hazard any time soon with my car lol. I also spent a tad bit more on the stronger roll formed version for a little bit more strength.

OH HELL YEAH, you got the sticky Mickey's!!!! 12 INCH thread will let you hook up as long as you don't try to launch at 4500rpms like i did at a preped track on the street. :angel::D

and oh hey, my motor (now yours) will be glad to see its former teammate in crime again backing it up (tko600)! :shy: make sure you gear it enough to where the OD isn't bogging motor, however that motor didn't mine a 1600rpm cruise. i use to cruise at 60mph in that combination at only 1800rpms.

and with fuel lines, i originally did pushlock stuff with -8s. then i had to go bigger lines so i went with the fancy dancy AN nylon stuff. this stuff is a PITA if you want to take a fitting out and put it back. sometimes when you take a fitting out and try putting it back in, it leaks so you have to cut off an inch to make it seal again so you start over with the fitting making a seal in the hose. its always good to have plenty of slack when doing AN hose. i had a bitching time last night redoing a few lines for the fuel cell. :mad::mad: NOW IF I HAD TO DO IT ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL OVER AGAIN, i'd use black pushlock hose with the same company pushlock fittings. the pushlock hose is actually larger on the inside diamter, they are cheaper than AN, they fittings are cheaper. and wait for it, wait for it, it doesn't take as long to assemble them and no possible way of cross threading a fitting and messing it up. all you got to do is push on the fitting with some grease or some vaseline. shit, i have seen guys use Fragola nice nice braided nylon AN hose and use pushlock fittings with. now thats the best of both world's homie. :cool:

black pushlock hose Jordan, and pushlock fittings!!!!

They look cool. I'm not a big fan of the yellow line personally but they could look cool depending on the car I guess.

I know a place that powder coats might have them redo it in dark blue as well as the inside back spacing area of the rim just as something subtle. I will see if I grow to like it first if not I'll change it.

Back