• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Manual Brake Pedal and Clutch

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to do the conversion from an automatic trans and power brake car to a 5 speed manual and manual brake car. The folks at Wilwood recommend getting a stock manual brake pedal because the pushrod mount is in a different position than a power pedal and if I can get a complete assembly it would be great.

I'm looking to do the conversion from an automatic trans and power brake car to a 5 speed manual and manual brake car. The folks at Wilwood recommend getting a stock manual brake pedal because the pushrod mount is in a different position than a power pedal and if I can get a complete assembly it would be great.
I have a complete unit for you. $375 plus actual shipping. In great shape, we can validate the brake pin location.

pm me if interested.

kcmash

I have a manual brake pedal if you need it. $30.00 plus shipping. Send me a P.M. if you're interested.

Back