Mustang Advertisement...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

Was going through a September, 1971 Road & Track magazine tonight, came across this nice shot... had one in this colour in the early 90's, not quite this nice though... the add was actually for the tires...

Sept 71 Road & Track Mach1 Advertisement.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm..., I searched the Forum lead titles, could not see anything, so chose this as the best option to post...

Hmmm..., I searched the Forum lead titles, could not see anything, so chose this as the best option to post...
It's OK bud. I'm sure many have never seen it - so thanks for posting! I know I have posted many things that had been previously posted!

Ray

It's OK bud. I'm sure many have never seen it - so thanks for posting! I know I have posted many things that had been previously posted!

Ray
I'd found this one on the net a while ago as a two pager so I joined it together with Corel PhotoPaint. I thought I'd done a pretty smick job too until I noticed that I hadn't added the gap at the rear of the door where the magazine fold was!

1971_mustang_polyglas_ad_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was a two page add, but I chose to keep the Gremlin out... We'll combine your's with my actual article to provide the intended photo...

Last edited:
Back