• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for A Pillar metal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
I have a 71 fastback with a very rusted out passenger side A Pillar/windshield post. I am looking for a replacement. It needs to be full length from below the windshield all the way into the top corner where it meets the roof.

Any help is much appreciated!!

I am sure that you can get what you need from Scotty Strickland. He is in Oxford, North Carolina. If you send him U.S. Postal Money Order he will cut the part out and send to you. He will not take a cashiers check, PayPal or credit card. Here is link that should take you to his Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000480350027

Phone: 919-693-6690, He does work third shift at a regular job so he won't answer phone early. He has a mustang / cougar / ford junk yard. He will not sell you a full car just parts. Well sometimes he will sell the full car, lol. He has a hoard of BB R code mustangs and parts.

If you go to visit him ask him about his 69 Mach 1 R with Tunnel Port 427, it is a beast. It is in the middle of nowhere with sooooo many great mustangs.

Back