New guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20louie06

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang coupe
302/C4... for now
Hey everybody, new to the forum. I own a 72 coupe. Nothing special, just a 302 with a C4. Currently in the process of getting her back on the road. I used to drive it in high school but after I went to college she sat for ten years. After starting some body work, I noticed the right quarter panel was rotted through. I'm a diy guy. If I can do it myself I'm gonna try. So after consulting with some guys and watching countless youtube videos I went for it. Pretty happy with the results. I've also changed the suspension, fuel tank, and I have the radiator ready to go as soon as the electric fans get here. The 302 sounds healthy so no major mods to that as long as it's reliable. The C4 is gonna get replaced with a T5. My best friend has a 69 Mach 1 and he just did the swap. The first tranny he got was bad so he gave it to me so I can rebuild it and use it for my swap. Anyways I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and hope I have a few things to contribute as well.

Luis

2aes9rb.jpg

2yyayk9.jpg

Learn from us?? Sounds like we can learn a lot from you!

Welcome from southern Ontario, Canada.

Barry

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm from central California btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy from phoenix!

I tried body work once and was just not good at it. Of course that was when I was young and without patience. Also there was no internet/youtube. I would probably do better if I tried it again.

Your results look good! I am looking forward to more posts on your build.

Latest posts

Back