NPD new repro door panels $640 Anyone buy a set?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NG8264723

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang f code MACHI
Purchased in 1997 or so
I was looking at these.  They claim they fit better

well with originals like triple that you have no choice.

i'm sure they will need additional cutting and fitment to work, i spent a couple of weeks getting my repo panels ready and 2 weekends fitting them to the doors. keep in mind this was 13+ years ago.

well with originals like triple that you have no choice.

i'm sure they will need additional cutting and fitment to work, i spent a couple of weeks getting my repo panels ready and 2 weekends fitting them to the doors. keep in mind this was 13+ years ago.
I know this is an old thread but just wondering if the OP did buy those. Also, are these a good option at mustangmarket.com

I used the old ones ofr now. My drivers side has the worn armrest. The passenger is fine. I will change them eventually

I sold an original used set of Ford black deluxe panels manual windows with the door speaker grills on eBay last year. The demand was not there to run price up. They only went for I think $550 for the pair with all trim, hardware, pulls, speaker grills, woodgain, etc. There were no splits, no bubbles and were pretty much perfect except some of the attaching clips had torn the backing which could be repaired. I paid $140 for the pair 4 weeks before I sold them. So you can find originals out there.

The buyer sent me email and was so happy, lol. I was also he paid for my parts buying trip.

The Ginger repos never look right they look like they tried to spray the darker color on and did a bad job. White, Black, Green Etc. is not the same the Ginger is not one color it is mottled. Have not seen these.

I sold an original used set of Ford black deluxe panels manual windows with the door speaker grills on eBay last year. The demand was not there to run price up. They only went for I think $550 for the pair with all trim, hardware, pulls, speaker grills, woodgain, etc. There were no splits, no bubbles and were pretty much perfect except some of the attaching clips had torn the backing which could be repaired. I paid $140 for the pair 4 weeks before I sold them. So you can find originals out there.

The buyer sent me email and was so happy, lol. I was also he paid for my parts buying trip.

The Ginger repos never look right they look like they tried to spray the darker color on and did a bad job. White, Black, Green Etc. is not the same the Ginger is not one color it is mottled. Have not seen these.
... you mean like this , mine look right ;)

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=40

Last edited by a moderator:
Back