Stripes or No stripes

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stripes or Not

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Looks cool! I like flat black stripes on a gloss black car.

Check these out. May do some tweaking on the hood to just cover the bulge/scoop area insted of all the way to the end of the hood.
Tn..I would lay out the stripe on the car with fine line tape..Stand back & take a long hard look to see if it's what you really want..I've found the best way to do stripes graphics is to take a picture of the car..Blow up the picture a bit then use tracing paper to draw the outline of the car...Make a few copies in b&w..Then you can draw & color in the stripes graphics to really see how it would look.

Hard to say until I could see a picture of it on the car.

Check these out. May do some tweaking on the hood to just cover the bulge/scoop area insted of all the way to the end of the hood.
Tn..I would lay out the stripe on the car with fine line tape..Stand back & take a long hard look to see if it's what you really want..I've found the best way to do stripes graphics is to take a picture of the car..Blow up the picture a bit then use tracing paper to draw the outline of the car...Make a few copies in b&w..Then you can draw & color in the stripes graphics to really see how it would look.

Hard to say until I could see a picture of it on the car.
Yeah thats kinda what was done with the photo shop. Just giving a ideal of what it would look like.

Yeah thats kinda what was done with the photo shop. Just giving a ideal of what it would look like.
Another option might be to finish the side stripes at (or very close to) the top lip of the fenders, and paint the thinner center stripe like the 2011 boss 302 has.

Ford+Mustang+BOSS+302R+2011.jpg

Back