Bentworker

FOUND! No longer needed. Left (drivers) side dash cover plate.

Found!

No longer needed- ended up getting one from a forum member.

04393 Preferably west coast- and able to ship ASAP.

413-CB53-A-F960-4841-9-CE9-A5-EFEC05662-C.jpg

Hello Bentworker,

Ford called that piece a Finish End Panel and the part number is D1ZZ-6504393-A. Since it was a seldom replaced part it wasn't in the parts system long. It was used on all 71-73 body style Mustangs, so if you can find any parts cars in your area you could source one from them. If that doesn't work out you could contact Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motor City Mustang. Both are forum member/vendors here and have parts cars.

There are two NOS parts sources I have used in the past that show stock on that part number.  http://www.greensalescompany.com/ Green Sales is located in Cincinnati OH and shows two. Just click on !!!Check A Part Number Here!!! and enter the D1ZZ part number.

NOS Parts warehouse is located in Waxahachie, TX, and shows availability but does not give a quantity.  https://nospartsltd.com/?s=d1zz-6504393-a&post_type=product

There is a third company, "NOS Only" located in San Jose, that shows one when checking inventory on Rear Counter. com. I Could not find a website for them but they do show a contact number (408-227-2353)   I have no experience dealing with this particular company.

Good luck on your search for this part.

• Like 1

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Are you looking for "Good Used" or New?

I know of at least 3 "Good Used" ones for sale in Indiana in the USA by the same seller.

Let me know if you want the contact details.

Well- the fact that it is plastic explains why it is gone. I assumed that it was steel since the one on the passenger side is formed sheetmetal. The good news about it being plastic is that I can drop the rest of the dash off for paint and take my time getting a decent used black piece.

Thank you both for the info!

92GTS-R - I'm searching for that driver side Dash End Piece also. Could you pass on the seller in Indiana that you know of. 

Thanks!

On 5/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, 92GTS-R said:

Are you looking for "Good Used" or New?

I know of at least 3 "Good Used" ones for sale in Indiana in the USA by the same seller.

Let me know if you want the contact details.

PM sent Jason :)