Hi from Vancouver,Can

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://ibb.co/ysyYMCQ
20200606-152637.jpg
[/URL]
20200606-151821.jpg

https://imgbb.com/free image uploader

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Calgary. This is the place to help you move it to the next level.

Can you tell us more of its history with your dad?

Welcome from NC.  Sweet car!

Glad you found us and decided to stay. If that is a 72 R code HO your Dad definitely made a wise purchase. According to Marti's book, Mustang....by the numbers, there were less than 400 "R" powered '72 Mustangs built. In the automotive world where production is measured in the thousands, that is an almost unheard of number.

When you get a chance please tell us some more about the history and your plans for that magnificent Horse!

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Glad you found us and decided to stay. If that is a 72 R code HO your Dad definitely made a wise purchase. According to Marti's book, Mustang....by the numbers, there were less than 400 "R" powered '72 Mustangs built. In the automotive world where production is measured in the thousands, that is an almost unheard of number.

When you get a chance please tell us some more about the history and your plans for that magnificent Horse!

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

I didnt realize  until a few years ago how uncommon the 72 r codes were until a untill a few years ago.  If my dad had his way it would of been a 429 in there but he was a couple months too late.  He says if he would of had the 429 he wonders if the car would of still been in one piece.  As for plans. To get it running smoothly,  ever since I can remember it has always had a hesitation  accelerating and vibration above 80kph.  After those two things bodywork and repaint will be needed (the depiction will be go back to original color (bright yellow)  or keep the cherry red.

Latest posts

Back