Sign in to follow this  
RocketFoot

What do you think about Weather Tech floor mats?

Question

Just wondering what you guys think about weather Tech floor mats?  I have a set in the wife's 2019 Acadia but the drivers side mat keeps curling up on he side by the gas pedal!  It is close to getting in the way of your foot when accelerating.

spacer.png

8 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Never had issue with wife's Honda CR-V mats, probably 5 years old now. Bet if you call them they will address the issue. 

Edited by cv_72mustang

The ones in my 18 model truck do the same thing also in my wife's new car the roll issues are there as well. Just really pay no attention to them and move on but mine seem to be more on the door side rather than the inside. There is no quality control or so it seems anymore.

I have had them in a few vehicles and always really liked them. And as said in the previous response, their support line is extremely helpful.

Have owned a few pairs never had any “curling “ issues. Pricey but I like them in my DD.

adpic.jpg

I have them in my Raptor, love them, never rolled up on me. Spilled something in the back a few days ago, the mats did a great job keeping it from getting on my carpet.

Tom

I have a set in my f150 really like them. No curling.  I have a set of Husky Liners in my wife's Explorer and they are just as nice if not nicer in my opinion. But i agree with others, give them a call see what they say. Too damn expensive to be curling up like that! 

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.
https://youtu.be/SoW1fhaFPzY  Burn Out Video. 

044.jpg

I've got a set in my Explorer, wife and kids have them too. We really like them. FWIW The rear seat floor liner in my Explorer has curled a little. I bugs me for aesthetic reasons but doesn't hurt the performance.

Mike

l have the laser measured floorliners in a 2014 Taurus and a 2018 F150. While slightly more expensive than the all weather floormats, they fit perfectly and use the factory floor mat retention snaps to hold them in place. I always hated trying to keep the factory carpet mats clean.  😃

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!