Hello from Las Vegas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang fastback 302
Hey I'm Cody from Las Vegas and i own a 72 fastback i bought 2 years ago. The day I came back from my honeymoon. I have since repaired the engine and replaced the gas tank and am now facing a rodder's worst obstacle. . . money. But it'll be on the road soon. :D

2009-10-18 16.49.29.jpg

WELCOME aboard, Cody!

Congratulations on the relatively recent marriage and the acquisition of your '72. I think you will enjoy it here and I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the club, Cody, from a fellow Nevadan. I live in Winnemucca. If you're ever up in this neck of the woods, please let me know.

Please keep us abreast of your progress, and post some more pics when you get a chance.

Doc

Welcome. At least it doesn't look like you have to contend with the car guys 2nd worst enemy... RUST!
Hello from over the hump, this weekend will be a good one for the car shows/auctions in Clark County. Will be visiting Water Street for that show without the Mach as it still does not fit my expectations, what is cool though is that I see more of the 71-173 cars every year.

Hello from over the hump, this weekend will be a good one for the car shows/auctions in Clark County. Will be visiting Water Street for that show without the Mach as it still does not fit my expectations, what is cool though is that I see more of the 71-173 cars every year.
I was just at the car show here in henderson. I actually live not far from where it's happening. I'm really hoping to put my car in it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back