Hello from Greece

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

konstantinos351c

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible 351cleveland 2v
I am Konstantinos 26 years old, from Greece. Unfortunately i don't speak very well English, so forgive me for any mistakes.

I have a red mustang 1972 convertible with 351 cleveland 2v engine, FMX transmission and 9" rear axle. Also has power windows, deluxe interior, but without A/C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4suw3aMUE

In the future i would like to make some changes external to put NASA Ram Air Hood, front spoiler, body side stripe kit black and Magnum 500 Wheels and some improvements in the engine as from 2bbl to 4bbl, cylinder heads from open champer to close champer and single exhaust to dual exhaust.

Mustang.JPG

DSC01177.JPG

DSC01211.JPG

Mustang 1.JPG

P8190064.JPG

DSC000721.jpg

DSC03436.jpg

DSC01141.JPG

Hi Konstantinos from Australia! You may not speak english very well, but you do write it very well.

I recognise your car - I've seen it on youtube with a family of seven people in it singing a song!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Mustang! Welcome to the forums! Your English is just fine...enjoy the site!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

THANKS for sharing the photos of your beautiful Convertible.

As to your intended modifications, I think you will find a lot of support from Members of this Site as you continue your "journey."

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

::welcome:: from Germany.

Your convertible looks like a twin of my car.

Hi and welcome from another new guy .(ps I think that hood suits the convertible just fine)

Hi Konstantinos from Australia! You may not speak english very well, but you do write it very well.

I recognise your car - I've seen it on youtube with a family of seven people in it singing a song!
ha ha Brett, I remembered smiling all throughout the video. ::welcome:: Konstantinos from Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back