• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Reproduction INTERIOR QUARTER TRIM PANEL PAIR 71/73 FASTBACK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72HCODE

"My World is Fire and Blood"
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1.
Well i'm starting to clean out my pile of stuff.

So i'll put a feeler out here.

i have a set of reproduction interior quarter panels that i bought a few years ago. They have never been installed and have sat on my shelf.

The problem would be shipping these they are over-sized and fragile.

If anyone is interested in a local pickup or if you are close to me i could drop them off.

they sell new for 160$ plus shipping, I would like to get 100$ even for them.

To complete them as Stock looking you would need to install the window whiskers and the wind lace, as well as make any holes for ashtray and seat belt re-tractors. This is how they come from the manufacturer.

PM me if your interested.

100_2865.jpg

100_2868.jpg

100_2869.jpg

100_2870.jpg

100_2871.jpg

100_2872.jpg

Shipping these would be an issue so i would pursue a local pickup first.

Decent price, and I need a set, but NY is quite a ways from MO. Shipping from MP is $14.95 for a total to my door of $158.45

If you can figure a way to ship, keep me in mind...

Please, please tell me that you owned a convertible once, with a white interior, and that you are going to go through that pile next, and that on top of that pile is a set of door interiors and all knobs/handles for both front and back seats. If you don't have those, I've got about 50 other things I could use. :p

Doc

Dang! Anything in the pile like a snorkle for my 351C-2V air cleaner? It looks like a poor elephant that was dismembered by some wacko psycho. :dodgy:

Doc
I may have one of those laying around, let me look over the weekend and I will let you know.

Dang! Anything in the pile like a snorkle for my 351C-2V air cleaner? It looks like a poor elephant that was dismembered by some wacko psycho. :dodgy:

Doc
I may have one of those laying around, let me look over the weekend and I will let you know.
Thanks TN! Please let me know.

Doc

Yeah, nothing like that in my pile, your lucky you have half an air cleaner base to start with, I didn't.

Doc
Hey Doc have not forgot about you just have not located the part yet. But I know I have one somewhere just not sure where:huh:

I have the whole air cleaner assembly off a 351C. I also have various snorkles. I'd also love to get those panels if you can find away to ship them to North Carolina. I shipped some from my 69 Torino Convertible to Canada without any problems.

I have the whole air cleaner assembly off a 351C. I also have various snorkles. I'd also love to get those panels if you can find away to ship them to North Carolina. I shipped some from my 69 Torino Convertible to Canada without any problems.
Cool. Wish I could help you with the panels, but I live in Nevada. Please let me know about thee snorkel, though (price, shipping, etc), and I'll see if I can get them.

Thanks!

Doc

Cool. Wish I could help you with the panels, but I live in Nevada. Please let me know about thee snorkel, though (price, shipping, etc), and I'll see if I can get them.

Thanks!

Doc
Doc, thought you decided you did not need the snorkel? I stopped looking.:huh:

Sorry, Roy! I saw Maiden Dearborn's post of his engine when I was asking about the AC (in the Aesthetics forum on December 12) and decided at that time to keep the AC and stock air cleaner. I just forgot to tell you! :angel:

With Jim's help, it looks like I should be in good shape with regard to the air cleaner assembly (thanks, Jim!).

I'll let you know how things go when I start reassembling things. Sorry about the lack of communication. :-/

Doc

Sorry, Roy! I saw Maiden Dearborn's post of his engine when I was asking about the AC (in the Aesthetics forum on December 12) and decided at that time to keep the AC and stock air cleaner. I just forgot to tell you! :angel:

With Jim's help, it looks like I should be in good shape with regard to the air cleaner assembly (thanks, Jim!).

I'll let you know how things go when I start reassembling things. Sorry about the lack of communication. :-/

Doc
LOL its all good hope you find what you need if not yell

Back