72 Coupe - FINALLY DONE!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolandmhall

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Coupe - Restomod
We finished the car Friday afternoon. Exhaust is installed. Still have a few things left to do. Install front spoiler, door panels and new steering wheel. Need to put the rear quarter trim back on. Have to change spark plugs and adjust the carb.

still need to give her a good bath though.

Other than that, it's a wrap.

Thanks everybody for the compliments and the always continued words of encouragement. I can't count how many times I almost gave up on this project. It's folks like everyone here who continue to keep me motivated.

Thanks again and GOD Bless!

Thanks everybody for the compliments and the always continued words of encouragement. I can't count how many times I almost gave up on this project. It's folks like everyone here who continue to keep me motivated.

Thanks again and GOD Bless!

So very true. Great bunch of guys here!

Looks great GOOD JOB can I ask where are your hood pins mounted? The look to far back to be on the rad support. or is it just the angle?
Yep, they are mounted to the radiator support. Hood is just so long I guess it makes it look farther back than it actually is.

Back