New Engine found

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'm gonna "strike a pose" too if I could afford it. I think I seen this motor go into a show car like Gearz or Hot Rod or something I cant remember.

Well Roy, as a fellow Tennessean I would welcome you to the Big Block Ford ranks and "NO"that does not mean that I am going to let you have my 428CJ motor:angel:.

Yes, Jon Kasse has brought the 429/460 engines to a whole new level over the last couple of years. That having been said, you can get nearly the same "performance" from the "standard" 429/460 Aluminum heads being marketed by some of the other companies. My ported Trick Flow "Streets" are flowing an average of 372.8 @ .750 with an Exhaust/Intake Ratio of 63.7%.

Again, Kasse's company is doing a GREAT job of marketing the products and a lot of folks are going for the "latest and greatest" in their efforts to extract the "most" performance. Considering that, the two BBF Sites "Auction Blocks" sections have many advertisements for previously owned aluminum heads and/or motors.

BT

Here is a little foot note the kasse engines have won the engine masters 4 times {according to my 2010 coverage in PHR magasine .So they really know how to get the most out of an engine. they won with a 403 Cleveland build in 2009.

Back