seat material

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Does anyone know how many yards of upholstery material is required to re-upholster the front and rear seats? Need to know amount to completely replace, including waste due to cutting and trimming.

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how many yards of upholstery material is required to re-upholster the front and rear seats? Need to know amount to completely replace, including waste due to cutting and trimming.

Thanks,

Ray
I want to do my own as well so I can use leather...not much on vinyl

Thanks,

Ray

I can have it made in leather from the uphostery company

Thanks,

Ray

Oh now you tell us

Oh now you tell us
You can always sell the Mach 1 seats.

It's time for you to change up that car anyways, it's been done for at least a month now :angel:

Thanks,

Ray

Don - Help me out here - how many yards of (leather) or material is required to have them made? All of the seats - not door panels or console lids - front and rear seats!

:cool:

Ray

Thanks,

Ray

THAT IS GREAT TO HEAR...now if I can just get those floor pans welded in

Don - Help me out here - how many yards of (leather) or material is required to have them made? All of the seats - not door panels or console lids - front and rear seats!

:cool:

Ray
Ray, sorry I have no clue as to how many yards of material.

I get the seat material already made.

Back