here is a pic of my project so far

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well its a 73 mach 1 h code with a stock 351c 2v . i have had it since i was 16, it was my first car. wrecked it after a fresh motor rebuild, someone pulled out in front of me at school when i was showing off!! opps! motor only has about 1000 miles on it. the body work is all done from the fire wall back. just started working on the interior piece by piece since i cant afford to have the rest of the body work and paint done yet. i will post updates when i get something acomplished. just got all the wiring cleaned up and rerun.

not sure yet. it was yellow before i wrecked it and i really liked it!! But i want to get a marti report to see if it was originally white like the hood after i sanded the yellow paint off. leaning more to yellow though!

Looks like a good project. You will enjoy driving it when finished. It will take you back to your younger days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you not see any of the tag on the tail of the drivers door? Mine has paint code, rear axle code, and trim level info on it. You can find out alot without a Marti report if the tag is visible.

My money is slowly taking the shape of a '71 Mach 1 as well. Can't wait til I get to drive my money around someday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back