Hello Everyone!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo1973

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1, 351c, auto
Just wanted to take a moment and say hi to everyone. I've been stalking this forum for a while and decided its time to sign up!

A lil bit about me:

I'm currently helping my father to restore a '73 Mach 1. It is alot of fun but I'm not able to help as much as I'd like since he lives outside Buffalo, NY and I am stationed with the Air Force in northwest FL. However, I am able to do alot of the computer research and parts finding for him online since he is not so good with the computer. :p So even though I'm no there to do all the physical work (I help with as much as I can every time I go home on leave) I can still help out in someway.

Our '73 Mustang:

My father found this car in the paper back home and picked it up for a good price, mainly because it needed one of everything! The car originally came from TX so body was it was in good shape, just needed a new coat of paint, and the 351c still ran pretty good. However, the auto tranny was blown and the only thing in the interior were the seats and the instrument cluster. Oh, the center console was in the trunk! But it had no other interior trim pieces. Even the headliner bows were all gone. So this has been quite the project to find everything for it. We've been at it for a little over 2 years now and even though it has a ways to go, its looking like a really nice car. Not a show-winner, but a nice restore none the less.

I will post some more pics of the car in my garage once I get them.

Once again, hello to everyone and hopefully I'll be talking to you soon!

~Jimbo

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Agree with Steve (sm3570).

I think this is the best Mustang site on the net - especially for the 71-3 cars.

Ray

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome from Chesapeake Virginia!

Hello neighbor. Welcome from Mobile. I have a few parts cars so let me know what you need and you can haul them up when you're on leave. Just shoot me a PM.

Are you an AF guy or another service? I'm former Army and now work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back