how many convertibles??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian_red_maple_leaf

Reaction score
My Car
1966 Mustang K-Code Coupe
1968 VW Beetle
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971 Mustang 351 Boss
1972 Mustang Convertible
1983 Mercedes 280SL
hi,

i seem to read a lot about how many convertibles are appearing in this forum.

how many are there here?

CRML: 72 Convertible 302 2BB

P1030353.jpg

72 sprint convertible - one of only fifty made:D

I know and I'm getting a bit jelious almost to the point to go out and buy one. Fix what I've got first then the next one will be a 'vert.

wanada2006a.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit after seeing all the awesome 'verts on this site, I'm kinda Jonesin' for one now. I need to get my Mach 1 done first... but I might wind up snaggin' a ragtop by the time it's all said and done.

THANKS, Jeff (droptop73) for starting the other thread with the poll on body styles; that should give interested members somewhat of an idea as to the answer to the question posed in this thread.

BT

Everybody should own a convertible sometime in their life. It's a whole different driving experience.
X2! There's nothing like the feel of the wind blowing your favorite hat off while driving down the interstate.:D

Doc
I know I love driving my Jeep without the roof and doors, so I can imagine how much fun dropping the top on a '71-'73 Mustang must be. I also usually wind up with something blowing out because I forgot to secure it just about every time I take the Jeep out as well... which makes me laugh - until I realize it was something I need and have to go back for it. :D

Back