HELP! Brake bracket needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
In the installation process of my brake hardlines it appears that I have lost a needed bracket. There is a bracket that mounts to the inside of the drivers side rear frame rail that I inadvertently threw away in teardown. I guess I thought it was part of the flex brake line. I need this bracket to make the union between the hardline and the rear axle hose. I cannot find one reproduced. The reat hose has the bracket on it that mounts to the axle. If anyone has some extra parts from a parts car could you look to see if you have one? I have enclosed a photo and exploded view (Circled area) of the bracket that is needed. It has two bolts holding it to the frame rail.

72 rear brake bracket image.JPG

72 rear brake bracket.pdf

Attachments

• 72 rear brake bracket.pdf
    229.3 KB · Views: 18
In the installation process of my brake hardlines it appears that I have lost a needed bracket. There is a bracket that mounts to the inside of the drivers side rear frame rail that I inadvertently threw away in teardown. I guess I thought it was part of the flex brake line. I need this bracket to make the union between the hardline and the rear axle hose. I cannot find one reproduced. The reat hose has the bracket on it that mounts to the axle. If anyone has some extra parts from a parts car could you look to see if you have one? I have enclosed a photo and exploded view (Circled area) of the bracket that is needed. It has two bolts holding it to the frame rail.

Pretty sure I have one.

Back