• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/4 window brackets

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71steed

Reaction score
My Car
66 GT coupe
67 GTA convertible
69 Fastback, Boss 429 clone
69 GT coupe
71 Sports coupe
71 Mach 1
73 Mach 1
I need the 1/4 window brackets from a coupe or convertible. The bracket that bolts to the bottom of the window, not the channel guide.

The "Y" shaped brackets at the end of the glass or the "L" brackets at the floor?

I need the 1/4 window brackets from a coupe or convertible. The bracket that bolts to the bottom of the window, not the channel guide.

The Y at the bottom of the glass

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pair I had in the basement. Make sure we are talking about the same pieces.

Let me see if I have some in the basement, if not, should have some still in a car.

The Y at the bottom of the glass
Yes, that's them

Here is a pair I had in the basement. Make sure we are talking about the same pieces.

Let me see if I have some in the basement, if not, should have some still in a car.
Yes, that's them
$25 plus my cost on shipping. Shoot me your zip code and email and I will send an invoice via paypal.

Back