15 Months & 20 days Later

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... I'm very very happy for you to get to see your car, one BIG step closer to be the car you always dream, standing in front of you like the new master piece you just created.. Believe me, i´m just a step ahead of you with my car and i can tell you all the waiting in your case and all the hard working hours in the car, in my case worth it and double it... So... Enjoy this moment and the all good to come :)

Another thing... i´m not a Red mustang kind of guy... but yours... i better say... all 71-73 mustangs in red looks soooo agresive but with a fine touch that i just can say wooow... you car is looking beautiful, truly beautiful...

The gold touch fits amazing... gold over red is always a fine combination... I truly don´t know if that stripes colour are a factory stock or not.. i never heard of it but the amazing thing is that if it isnt a factory option you know what?... Mistake for the factory... the combination looks amazing, fits the car perfect and nothing else to say man... Enjoy and be proud of the job you´re acomplishing!

thanks man, once she's all buttoned back up i'm going on a few low and slow joy rides in her where there isn't any bumpy roads or semi trucks if you know what i mean. then once i have my chest surgery at the end of the month, its going to hypernate until summer. thats when he's going to colorsand the paint and buff her out.

cool, i like how you worked in the quarter panel extensions without the gaps.
I like it too !

I'm curious What did your body guy use to fill the seam ? (those parts are cast so you can't weld them, at least not with a mig)

cool, i like how you worked in the quarter panel extensions without the gaps.
I like it too !

I'm curious What did your body guy use to fill the seam ? (those parts are cast so you can't weld them, at least not with a mig)

my dad installed new quarter panels on it when i was 8 years old or so. the body man reworked the body panel some that was already on the car. he said there was some damage to the quarter panel and it wouldn't line up so perfectly with the extension piece. he filled in the gaps on the inside with something so water wouldn't get in there and etc. and they just did all the body work with the extension on there. he said hes going to cut a fake line into the paint but i'm going to make sure to STOP HIM!!!! i really like the way it looks too. i kind of wish he would of done that for the front extension piece too but he took them off the fenders during paint.

Oh wow! I'm liking the red red wine and Gold color combo. Very nice, congrats! What rims are you going with?
thanks man! i was thinking with either going with this wheel, or getting a gun metal color one and have the fan blade powdercoated gold or a pure chrome would be cool too.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/dedichbuwh17.html

or go with our old school magnum 500's in a modern day size. not too sure if it'll go with a red/gold car though.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/9404-magnum-18x10.html

i'm still trying to visualize what kind of rims and color looks good on a red/gold car.

Latest posts

Back