15x10 wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6.25 is the max you could go if you have a rear swaybar. i run 17x11 wheels with a 7BS, however i run a 1/2 spacer and i have plenty of room. however i run only a 26 inch tire thats over 13 inches wide. i believe if i went with a 28 inch tire would work but its going to require hammering the front of the fender lips on the fender well which isn't a big deal.

i can provide a pic with my 7BS with a 1/2 spacer (basically a 6.5bs) how close it is. i got plenty of room though.

i run a 15x10 with my slicks but they are a 5.5BS and i have more than plenty of room before hitting anything on the inside. kind of close on the outside part though.

Thanks Ollie, for the info. I have 5.5 backspace 15x10 wheels and just installed a new set of Mickeys 295-55-15 ET street.

They are close to the outside wheel lip and they leave some room on the inside wheel well, about an inch.

I will try to get a picture tomorrow, I think 6" Backspacing would be the best, but I have not seen any Weld prostars or draglites in that BS.

After I use these for a while I;ll start hunting for some new rims

thanks

Jorge

Latest posts

Back