• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 18" Wheels?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Fastback - 351C-4V, Fitech EFI, T56 Magnum 6 Speed
Edit - I bit the bullet on some wheels and will be trying them on soon. I'd just delete this thread, but don't see how I can do that. Thanks to those that PMd me some options. Changed the prefix to sold to try and keep anyone from wasting time looking in here.

I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to find a cheapish set of 18" wheels for my 72. I've been running on craigslist 20's for some time that I just hate but needed something in a pinch. I'm on a tight budget and just need to get something more reasonable for this car so thought I'd see if anyone has anything interesting collecting dust. Shipping will of course make cheapish wheels not so cheap, but figured I'd start by asking.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back