• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 convenience group

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Pictured is a 1971 Mustang convenience group system. It is missing the map light, under hood light, and parking brake warning light bezel. The remainder of the system is there, trunk light (not in photo), glove box light, head lights on warning relay and buzzer, auto seat back release system correct for 1971, glove box lock with matching trunk lock (not in photo), under dash lights (not in photo), wiring harnesses, 3 pin passenger door switch, accessory fuse holder and wire lead (not in photo), parking brake switch (not in photo). $250 plus shipping. PM me if interested
IMG_1340[1].JPG

Pictured is a 1971 Mustang convenience group system. It is missing the map light, under hood light, and parking brake warning light bezel. The remainder of the system is there, trunk light (not in photo), glove box light, head lights on warning relay and buzzer, auto seat back release system correct for 1971, glove box lock with matching trunk lock (not in photo), under dash lights (not in photo), wiring harnesses, 3 pin passenger door switch, accessory fuse holder and wire lead (not in photo), parking brake switch (not in photo). $250 plus shipping. PM me if interested
View attachment 61129

Back