• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 HO Mach 1 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakebite8

Reaction score
My Car
67-fastback gt k-code
72-mach 1 HO
with a heavy heart it looks like I am placing my 1972 HO Mach 1 for sale.  I promised myself that if I did not work on the car by spring that just passed or found a new place to store it inside I would sell it.  I was using the car up till last fall.  not everyday but just Sunday driving around.  so it will run and drive.  the power steering was rebuilt but still feels as if it has air in it. trans feels strong. the motor runs strong too.  I have the org carb.  I put a new carb on it when I bought the car back in 2013.  i replaced all the fuel lines and gas tank and pumps.  the rims r org mags 500.  the car does have rust on the bottom of the doors quarters and fenders.  the floors look good but the trunk area would be replaced.  the top of the shock towers r ruff.   looks like someone messed with them at one point and did not treat the metal after.  the passenger piller does have a rust spot that would need to be repaired.  interior is all there but needs to be done offer.  the exhaust manifolds r not there.  long tube headers replaced it.  this was like that when I bought it.  car is in NJ  u can reach my at 732 779 4646 .  asking 8k

72 ho clean.jpg

72 ho clean2.jpg

72 ho clean3.jpg

with a heavy heart it looks like I am placing my 1972 HO Mach 1 for sale.  I promised myself that if I did not work on the car by spring that just passed or found a new place to store it inside I would sell it.  I was using the car up till last fall.  not everyday but just Sunday driving around.  so it will run and drive.  the power steering was rebuilt but still feels as if it has air in it. trans feels strong. the motor runs strong too.  I have the org carb.  I put a new carb on it when I bought the car back in 2013.  i replaced all the fuel lines and gas tank and pumps.  the rims r org mags 500.  the car does have rust on the bottom of the doors quarters and fenders.  the floors look good but the trunk area would be replaced.  the top of the shock towers r ruff.   looks like someone messed with them at one point and did not treat the metal after.  the passenger piller does have a rust spot that would need to be repaired.  interior is all there but needs to be done offer.  the exhaust manifolds r not there.  long tube headers replaced it.  this was like that when I bought it.  car is in NJ  u can reach my at 732 779 4646 .  asking 8k

Hello, interested in mustang. Would like to come and look at. My phone # 301-579-9894. Thanks

just bumping the ad. I am placing the car up for sale locally soon. was hoping to sell the car to someone here so it would go to a good home.

Back