• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mach 1 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolCat33

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
302 Automatic
1972 Mach 1  VIN-2F05Hxxxxxx

I brought this car home with intentions of parting it out but do not have the heart to strip a 99% complete car(missing 1 hub cap).  The registration in the glove box was from 1989 so I’m assuming it has sat for 30 years.

351 Cleveland 2V

Air conditioning

Deluxe Interior

Tach w/ 3 center dash gauges.

Mach 1 urethane front bumper in real nice shape

Perfect glass!

Rocker panels are solid

Guy that had it before me said he had it running not to long ago with fuel pumped into the carb from a jug.

Obviously will need some work...quarters and floors do have some holes but this thing is in real nice condition compared to others I’ve seen.

It will need picked up in Mendon, IL as I no longer have a trailer.

$4000 OBO-no clue what it’s worth, make offer

Does have a clean IL title.

Call or text

217-653-3355

May even take trade depending on what ya got - hot rod, any Mustang, built 302 or performance parts. 

i can't tell from the pics but what do you have an idea what metal needs to be replaced (qtrs, doors, floor, cowl, etc)? I am looking for a 71 or 72 Mach. Anything from this to a nicer driver. Does it have a fold down rear seat? I think those are cool but not a requirement.

Very late production car! It will be neat to see the Marti report on this one.

Congrats on your sale. Please tell the new owner about us - in case they aren't already on here!

Ray

Do you still have this car?  Fixing, selling, or parting it out?  I would be interested in the Urethane front bumper.

Thanks

Ken

Been a while since this was up. Someone stated very late build. Year model switch to 1973 would have been started over the July 4th. holiday of 1972. They must have been waiting on something to come in to build that one. I have one that sat for months after VIN assigned before build. For sure odd to see that late in year could be the last one for the year.

Back