1972 R code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good point, it still is code matching, has R code balancer, big pulley alternator, proper oil pan and dipstick, stock hurst shifter, 31 spline rear, Trust me, it will sit before i lose a dollar on it.

it doesn't cost anything to store in the garage, i think you're right, Now to convince my wife. Wish me luck lol

I figured it all up

Last edited by a moderator:
It went up to 6100 on Ebay, should i sell for that? Bidder sent a offer of 6200 after auction ended.

So you know you can get the $$ you have into it. If you need the cash for the home front, that is your call.

Otherwise, it will remain worth $6k+ for some time as long as you keep it out of the elements (which you appear to be doing).

$6K for a 72 R-code in fair condition as you describe sounds like a pretty decent price to me. But hey, I'm from the rust-belt northeast where mostly anything up here is rusted if it's native and was driven for any length of time during the 70's - 90's.

Honey if I had the money I'd buy it off you in a heart beat !!!

i have a better offer from a guy in Florida, who also is willing to pay me to deliver it. Just can't get time off work to do that right now

I will regret it. We made the decision to keep it, Then my wife lost her job, So now trying to sell it. Won't give it away though

She is gone, took deposit today. Sold for 7400

Yup the car, not my wife lol. i will recommend this forum to him. I enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back