• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a semi-short list of items i need,

71-72 rear bumper brackets

71-72 rear qtr extensions (fastback)

71-73 coupe/vert qtr window mechanisms, no glass

Auto console, any color and minor damage ok, mine is garbage

Passenger door sport mirror

Door pulls for deluxe interior

One deluxe door panel stainless trim

Headlight bezels and the rings and screws that hold the headlight bulbs in
All I have from your list is door pulls and stainless strip from deluxe door panels.

Hi can you give me a price for the tach instrument cluster if it hasn't sold shipped to 79912. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need the c-pillar trim and the rear view mirror!

Do you still have the hood latch support bracket. Goes from top of core support down to front valance? Also drivers side headlight bezel, fender and hood extensions, passenger side sport mirror? The center gauges, did they sell ? Turn signal switch, Eight track radio? Passengers side dash seat belt light? Rear marker lights? Door and trunk lock cylinders?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the hood latch support bracket.  Goes from top of core support down to front valance?  Also drivers side headlight bezel, fender and hood extensions, passenger side sport mirror?  The center gauges, did they sell ?  Turn signal switch, Eight track radio?  Passengers side dash seat belt light?  Rear marker lights?  Door and trunk lock cylinders?
Yes on the hood latch support,turn signal switch,fender extensions,rear marker lights.No on everything else.

IMG_5180.JPG ChrisH pid='325143' dateline='1532157318']Do you still have the hood latch support bracket.  Goes from top of core support down to front valance?  Also drivers side headlight bezel' date=' fender and hood extensions, passenger side sport mirror?  The center gauges, did they sell ?  Turn signal switch, Eight track radio?  Passengers side dash seat belt light?  Rear marker lights?  Door and trunk lock cylinders?[/quote']
Here are some pics

IMG_5178.JPG

Do you still have the hardware to install the front bumper?
Sorry,I only have one side if I have any at all,I'll check.
Thanks for looking.  I'm in need of the bolts that mount the reinforcement portion to the brackets as well as the 4 nuts/washers that mount the urethane cover to the reinforcement piece.

I sent a pm about price for parts available with shipping to 62521.

Back