1977 Pinto Wagon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one's a '80. Mom had a silver '77 Cruising Wagon, with round headlights and a 2.8 wee six.

One of my high school rides.

I'd absolutely LOVE to have another one! Was kinda bent when Dad sold it 'cause I knew it was an instant classic.

I think the engine fan spinning out ahead of the front bumper will give it an cool airplane look as well!

Saw a 460 in a Sunbeam Tiger once - firewall moved back, seats moved back into the trunk area, trunk shortened, nicely done but still.........

Saw a 460 in a Sunbeam Tiger once - firewall moved back, seats moved back into the trunk area, trunk shortened, nicely done but still.........
:mad: I'm pretty sure I just briefly choked, had a seizure and passed out :(

:mad: I'm pretty sure I just briefly choked, had a seizure and passed out :(
+1 Who would mess up a cool car like that

I always thought that was a cool car (For a Pinto, that is). I'm thinking 302 or 351 Windsor would be more than enough power. The 460 is just plain overkill. I'll bet you could leave a bitchin' peel out though.....

Latest posts

Back