351C accesories fit 429/460?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1, Q code 351CJ, 4 speed.
Will 351C brackets and pulleys work on a 429/460 especially the A\C brackets?  I have found several complete 460's minus the brackets.  Will my current accessories work?  I'm guessing no but thought I would ask.

If the wont, how hard are they to find and expensive?  I remember BBC's were awful!!

On a side note.  When I see roller rockers on CL for sale they all seem to list that they will work on 351C, 429 and 460's.  True???

Thanks

Wade

Will 351C brackets and pulleys work on a 429/460 especially the A\C brackets?  I have found several complete 460's minus the brackets.  Will my current accessories work?  I'm guessing no but thought I would ask.

If the won't, how hard are they to find and expensive?  I remember BBC's were awful!!

On a side note.  When I see roller rockers on CL for sale they all seem to list that they will work on 351C, 429 and 460's.  True???

Thanks

Wade
I don't believe any of the brackets are the same.

Check out CVF Racing for bracket kits.

If the won't, how hard are they to find and expensive?  I remember BBC's were awful!!

Thanks

Wade
I don't believe any of the brackets are the same.

Check out CVF Racing for bracket kits.
+1 on the CVF Racing. I went with their set up on my Cleveland and it is extremely nice.

Back