• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351c shortblock

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Does anyone have an inexpensive 351c shortblock standard bore for sale or trade on or near the left coast. No frills just need a shortblock with no issues. Let me know if you are looking for any parts for possible barter. Thanks!

I'll chime in as a possibility.

I have a 71 Grande with a 351C 2V. It ran when I purchased it a year +- ago. No knocks. I have no idea as to it's condition otherwise.

The car is located in Sahuarita, Az.

My problem will be working around itinerary to liberate it from the car.

I'll chime in as a possibility.

I have a 71 Grande with a 351C 2V. It ran when I purchased it a year +- ago. No knocks. I have no idea as to it's condition otherwise.

The car is located in Sahuarita, Az.

My problem will be working around itinerary to liberate it from the car.
Hello Steven- Good to here from you again, its been awhile! Is it in your possesion or keeping an eye on in a remote location. Keep up the good work, stay safe, let me know, Dennis

Hey Dennis,

In my possession? Mine but not with me. I keep my Mach 1 and Grande in Arizona while I reside in Mexico. It would be a matter of working out a convienient time to get up to Sahuarita to pull it. I would be more than happy to work with you if it is something you are interested in and there are no better offers.

Back