3D Computer Rendering

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

This is so awesome. I want to learn how to do this!
It's a free program, I downloaded it and started playing around with it, next thing I knew I bought a "Blender for Dummies" book, downloaded an iPhone app with a bunch of video tutorials, and found a ton of great info online. http://www.blender.org/

It's a bit early still but I had to see what it would look like with wheels & tires on it. The tires are slightly out of scale, but that's an easy fix when it's time to "bolt them on" permanently.

body-wheeltest.png

Looking great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Thanks guys!

This is so awesome. I want to learn how to do this!
It's a free program, I downloaded it and started playing around with it, next thing I knew I bought a "Blender for Dummies" book, downloaded an iPhone app with a bunch of video tutorials, and found a ton of great info online. http://www.blender.org/
Sweet. I'm going to download it and see what I can create.

Other than my gas cap, the rear of the car is all set. I tried to make the taillights as "flush" looking as I could because on my real car, I plan to flush mount the lenses in the taillight panel. Almost ready to start adding color to it all!

rear.png

Imagine how this could have affected these cars at the time they were built. Cool work there.

Thanks once again for the compliments! I've been pluggin away some more at this, and I think I've just about gotten the hang of Blender! (at least enough to fake my way through it ;) ) I got the grille all done other than the pony, and added some headlights.

grilledone.png

Imagine how this could have affected these cars at the time they were built. Cool work there.
I think they did a hell of a job with their bare hands and a giant hunk of clay!!! Technology has surely made things easier though!

Ok, after countless hrs. of staring at my computer screen, it's finally pretty much done! I obviously still have to add color to it all, which is quite a process by itself, but I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. I'm sure I'll have to tweak some stuff as I add color, but I'm just glad all the major "fabrication" work is done!

2View.png

Cool! Now where's that fastback rendering you've been working on. ;) :D

Cool! Now where's that fastback rendering you've been working on. ;) :D
Lol! I was actually thinking of getting a bit more practice in and transforming this one into a FB and also modeling my '00 GT just for fun, then if I feel comfortable enough with it offering custom renderings for sale on my website. Anyone interested??? ;)

Back