57 napco 4x4

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
1974 Z28 camaro
1963 chevy C10
1999 F150 lariat 4X4
May have to part ways with the beast but not sure what to ask, what do you guys think a good price would be if you were selling it?

Has a great running 283, 2 barrel, with 327 double hump 462 heads, 4 speed, and all original NAPCO parts. it does need cab corners, and the side glass is bad. Runs but needs a little work to be road worthy.napco 009.JPG

May have to part ways with the beast but not sure what to ask, what do you guys think a good price would be if you were selling it?

Has a great running 283, 2 barrel, with 327 double hump 462 heads, 4 speed, and all original NAPCO parts. it does need cab corners, and the side glass is bad. Runs but needs a little work to be road worthy.
That is a rare truck...Trucks are a hard sell thou sometimes...Specialy when everyone is worried about gas milage..lol...I know parted out they bring a good penny...If it was my truck..And the bed was not beat down to badly and running like a clock...I would start it out at 4500 obo and see who bites on...See what they are willing to pay.

http://www.napco4x4.org/ You mite wanna post it on here and see what numbers they throw at you....I could be waaaay off..lol

Has a great running 283, 2 barrel, with 327 double hump 462 heads, 4 speed, and all original NAPCO parts. it does need cab corners, and the side glass is bad. Runs but needs a little work to be road worthy.
That is a rare truck...Trucks are a hard sell thou sometimes...Specialy when everyone is worried about gas milage..lol...I know parted out they bring a good penny...If it was my truck..And the bed was not beat down to badly and running like a clock...I would start it out at 4500 obo and see who bites on...See what they are willing to pay.

http://www.napco4x4.org/ You mite wanna post it on here and see what numbers they throw at you....I could be waaaay off..lol
It's there but I have not put a price on it yet

Never heard of one. Interesting, I never got into the Chevy brand much. If you asked me I would just think its a rusted up old Chevy.

I would look into that market for a price but problem is you'd really be narrowing down your potential buyers for a little extra cash. Not sure what to say except I bet you'd not have to worry about snowy weather keeping you home.

I don't know much about them but sure does look cool. Fast N Loud would get it running, lower it, spray it with clear then price it at $40k.

I really like the 59 Ford 4X4's! Not so much the Chevys. But they are still cool and have a strong following.

I'd say $4 is strong money right now for that truck. But to the right buyer it might be worth more.

Not a 4X4, but drove a 1955 Cameo (among other vehicles) to high school. Miss that one sometimes!

Ray

I really like the 59 Ford 4X4's! Not so much the Chevys. But they are still cool and have a strong following.

I'd say $4 is strong money right now for that truck. But to the right buyer it might be worth more.

Not a 4X4, but drove a 1955 Cameo (among other vehicles) to high school. Miss that one sometimes!

Ray
And gas cost what 10 cent a gallon back then ray?

rofl

Back in those days if you wanted a 4x4, it would be NAPCO equipped. They actually drove a 57 NAPCO Chevy up Mt Everest. Ford started building their own in 59, Chevy followed in 60 and NAPCO was history. They sold sub parts to other company's and Danna became 4x4 builders when they bought the rights.

Back in those days if you wanted a 4x4, it would be NAPCO equipped. They actually drove a 57 NAPCO Chevy up Mt Everest. Ford started building their own in 59, Chevy followed in 60 and NAPCO was history. They sold sub parts to other company's and Danna became 4x4 builders when they bought the rights.
Many years ago (late 60's) I knew of a 55 Ford 4X4 truck with a Marmon-Herrington kit. I supposedly was bought from the Ford dealer but the dealer had Marmon-Herrington modify it to be a 4X4. Cool truck. Geared really LOW. It was bigger - maybe a 1-ton or larger? Hard to remember...

Ray

God I love those old 4x4 trucks, especially of that era and look. I wonder if they can haul a 71 Mach 1 on a trailer? Maybe with upgraded brakes and suspension? :D

Rich

God I love those old 4x4 trucks, especially of that era and look. I wonder if they can haul a 71 Mach 1 on a trailer? Maybe with upgraded brakes and suspension? :D

Rich
This thing may as well not have a suspension...roughest ride I ever had, and will pull stumps better than any tractor I ever saw...It really is a beast

Yeah that's it Pikes Peak...don't you know that was rough on the hemorrhoids

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back