'71 429cj convertible restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Plating looks perfect. And you are correct about tint/color of that trim piece above the windshield. Very nice work. No --- EXCELLENT work!!!

Ray

One thing I do that will never bee seen except by those critters that love to get in those closed spaces is to add a piece of mesh wire over the top of the heater box where it joins the cowl. I use 1/4" mesh so not many critters smaller than that can get in. I also cut pieces and put under the cowl vent plastic pieces to keep them out there. I have found huge nests inside heater boxes and cowls over the years. Keep slogging along the light is at the end of the tunnel.

DSC_2216.JPG

One thing I do that will never bee seen except by those critters that love to get in those closed spaces is to add a piece of mesh wire over the top of the heater box where it joins the cowl. I use 1/4" mesh so not many critters smaller than that can get in. I also cut pieces and put under the cowl vent plastic pieces to keep them out there. I have found huge nests inside heater boxes and cowls over the years. Keep slogging along the light is at the end of the tunnel.
Very good advice ::thumb::

Very good advice ::thumb::
+1

Back