71 boss going to Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it is going to Florida.... I hate to see it in 10 years. I watched my 65SS rust in front of my eyes. I had that car in a very (or so I thought) tight garage.... I would rub my hand over it and sticky sand was ALWAYS on it. I was going to send it to my brothers in Cookville Tn to store for me... then I sold it.

Talk about Ironic, I saw that car on the hauler as I was driving back through the Kansas City area on my trip back from Fort Collins, CO this weekend. Darn near wrenched my neck as I turned to the right to get a better look as it was siting in a weigh station parking area. I thought it was a Mach 1 as I only saw it for a second. It was the last car on the upper deck. I love road trips to search for new cars, but this one was just a little too long. We left Memphis on Thursday morning to arrive in Fort Collins Friday afternoon. Spent Saturday and Sunday with the wifes sisters and then headed back Monday and Tuesday and back to work yesterday. Over 3K in 6 days.

Must admit it sure is hot and dry out west. Going through Kansas City on Thursday the temp showing for Kansas City was 108.

Isn't there supposed to be a rev limiter on the passenger shock tower?
Correct.

mrz0r7.jpg

Back