71 Finally Painted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely stunning. I'm aspiring towards a titanium colored Mach 1 now...

Aahw, man,

I just drooled on my keyboard!

Now, that's gotta be the most beautiful 71 Mustang I have ever seen!

No kiddin'!

::thumb::

Mike

Hey man

Thats a cool stang. :cool:

I also make shelby style backlights in my 1973 Mach1.

I will install the lights from the 67 gt.

Where did you get your gauges?

Keep making pictures! They look really good!

Best regards

IMAG0113.jpgThe front seats are done. We did them to match the steering wheel.

I just realized how bad the photo is. I will get a better one this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the status of this car? Updates?
You just beat me to it. This morning I decided I was gonna ask about it after going through the new posts.

This was the car that got me to sign up on the forum in the first place!

I hear that Ken. By the time I can afford to get through the projects I need to do on the car the first things I did will need to be re-done. The other alternative is to do like a friend of mins whose ElCamino has been off the road fo 25 years. Heck his paint is over 20 years old and never seen sunlight. I'd prefer to drive mine and do it a little at a time.

I hear that Ken. By the time I can afford to get through the projects I need to do on the car the first things I did will need to be re-done. The other alternative is to do like a friend of mins whose ElCamino has been off the road fo 25 years. Heck his paint is over 20 years old and never seen sunlight. I'd prefer to drive mine and do it a little at a time.

I'm with you on driving it Jeff...What I need done is small compared to what I see a lot of guys doing on here ....but when you see something like this...the I want's start!

Awwwwwwww Mike, I thought you signed up because of all the yellow convertibles. :D
Imagine my surprise when I found all those after signing up! :D Until then I thought I had something special!:dodgy: ;)

Good Lord! This thing is tough! NOW, what's the difference between this build and the other chopped, dropped and totally customed Mustang? Can't find the post, but I remember seeing lots of haters on that car, but this one gets all the props. Anyhow, I like em all no matter what yall do to them. Make it a 4x4 and I still like em.

Sorry it's been so long guys. We have been waiting on parts to come in. I will post new photos soon.

Mike

Hey Vintage, which Art Morrison did you use for the rear? I'm wanting to do something exactly like that, but haven't been able to figure out which suspension I want to use.

Back