71 Shelby conversion $132K HEEEEE!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or is the wing a little big.:huh:
I think it serves two purposes. More down force on the rear at NASCAR speeds. Then you hang your laundry to dry.

A GT-500 with a small block? Wouldn't that be a GT-350? Or in this case a GT-351?
You forgot one of the purposes of the big ole wing.....it serves as a frying surface for burritos and tacos. There is no way in hades that the car would generate enough speed for the rear wing to effect down force.

Is it me or is the wing a little big.:huh:
I think it serves two purposes. More down force on the rear at NASCAR speeds. Then you hang your laundry to dry.

A GT-500 with a small block? Wouldn't that be a GT-350? Or in this case a GT-351?
You forgot one of the purposes of the big ole wing.....it serves as a frying surface for burritos and tacos. There is no way in hades that the car would generate enough speed for the rear wing to effect down force.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am at a loss for words to describe this car. I wonder what the loan value is.
That would be a funny one to take to the bank..Come back and tell the seller..They laughed me out of the bank..lmao

Btw...Going to email and say ill take 3 of them now!! hehe jk

I am at a loss for words to describe this car.
To describe the car: "Yech."

To describe where it should be: "U-Pick Auto Parts."

To describe what should happen to it: "Strip it and start from the shell."

-Kurt

I asked for more documentation about the car through Ebay, this is the reply I got:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding this auction. Please contact the owner directly to answer your questions, contact information is listed below. Thanks and have a great day! NVM

Owner Name:Bruce

Owner Phone: 562-861-3335"

Somebody else want to call? Please, don't spam the guy to death..

1971 Ford Mustang Fastback

Priced to Sell Fast!!! <~~~~ priced to sell fast? Omg...They are plump crazy...lol

Btw...For 133,000...The gages they installed should atleast be strait up and down..but noooooooooo..lol

wow, almost 3,000 views and not one bite, they're missing the chance for a real bargin,lol

This from the ebay ad made me chuckle:

jHbS522.jpg

::laugh::rofl::laugh::

if he can find a big enough idiot but unfortunately most clueless teenage morons who buy ugly stuff like this can't afford the asking price

if he can find a big enough idiot but unfortunately most clueless teenage morons who buy ugly stuff like this can't afford the asking price
At least a teenage moron in a riced-out Mach 1 is better than a teenage moron in a riced-out Honda Civic.

-Kurt

i will bid $1.00

unless some moron ricer comes into some money,lol

Back