72 Mach 1 in Houston

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith, Looking at your pics again I noticed those cool head lights. What are those/who makes them? Your car is so nice, I'd love to see more pics!

The fairmont is cool too.
The headlights looked cool but were not really very functional. Didnt fit into the housting very well either so they were hard to align correctly. They were on the car when I got it, but the right side ballast went out shortly thereafter so I went back to just a standard bulb. Doesn't look nearly as cool but I can see at night now.

Here's the kit from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7-Round-6014-6015-6024-Projector-Headlights-12000K-HID-/220834672210?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336ac5ae52

I just love the Fairmont! Did you advertise it on the 351C forum? I know I have seen that picture before. Cleveland powered? I would loved to have that car, but I want to retire more! I hate growing up!!

I just love the Fairmont! Did you advertise it on the 351C forum? I know I have seen that picture before. Cleveland powered? I would loved to have that car, but I want to retire more! I hate growing up!!
I hear you. Yes I had it posted in the 351C message board classifieds and that's where the current owners found it. In fact, I origianlly found the car there as well. Yup it had a 408C that we built for it a few years ago. Above the pic is a link to more details and pics.

I hear you. Yes I had it posted in the 351C message board classifieds and that's where the current owners found it. In fact, I origianlly found the car there as well. Yup it had a 408C that we built for it a few years ago. Above the pic is a link to more details and pics.
I hope my 408 runs half that good:s

That motor ran real well. I suspect in the low 600hp range. Now the wheels up pic was also with a 75hp shot of nitrous. As you can see in the specs, it really didn't have a lot ot trick parts and retained the iron 4v heads. You should be really happy with it. I'd like to build another, just a little more streetable for the Mach 1 one day. What are the specs for your build?

That motor ran real well. I suspect in the low 600hp range. Now the wheels up pic was also with a 75hp shot of nitrous. As you can see in the specs, it really didn't have a lot ot trick parts and retained the iron 4v heads. You should be really happy with it. I'd like to build another, just a little more streetable for the Mach 1 one day. What are the specs for your build?
Click on my money pit button and it all about listed there

THATS A BEAUTIFUL MACH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back