72 Stang in Ms

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet baby Jesus that is one gorgeous convertible. Welcome, and greetings from sunny Miami. Glad to have you on board!
+1.

Welcome to the site from coastal Alabama. It's too bad I missed meeting you at CtC this year...that's a fine looking car you have.

Yes, tried to get rid of most of the chrome. Even blacked out the tag frame. Front grill was painted black also.
Same here. A few months ago I even blacked out the stainless trim around the windshield. Now THAT makes a difference!!!

Here´s the link:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-windshield-frame-blackout?pid=113485#pid113485
Liked your video!
Thanks!

By the way I missed the part about your painted grille. Mine had the standard grille too and of course I had it painted black but I went one step further, I also hat the trim removed and the clips flattened. Looked like this (that was before the lowering of the suspension):

attachment.php

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin, very cool 72 you have. That is a super clean engine bay and the 429 is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back