• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Mach I --parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, do you have the passenger side inside door handle? I dont need the chrome part, mostly just the mechanism.

Do you stilll have any of the the AC stuff, I need the mounts, pulleys, hoses, compressor, clutch, etc for a 351W.

Is that a Ram Air air cleaner sitting on the hood? If so - is it salvageable? If so - how much + shipping to 76904?

Eric,

Unfortunately it isn't a ram air cleaner assy.

It is the orig 351W air cleaner for this car which was not equipped with ram air.

This one originally had the block off plates in the hood from what I remember.

Ray

Is that a Ram Air air cleaner sitting on the hood? If so - is it salvageable? If so - how much + shipping to 76904?
Eric, how about new

Item #3641QX

71-73 RAM AIR, AIR CLEANER BASE

All steel reproduction air cleaner base. Excellent quality, very correct with snorkel, lid and working vacuum door assembly. For 351 Cleveland cars. Includes base, snorkel and lid, no hardware. Price: $249.95

Eric, how about new

Item #3641QX

71-73 RAM AIR, AIR CLEANER BASE

All steel reproduction air cleaner base. Excellent quality, very correct with snorkel, lid and working vacuum door assembly. For 351 Cleveland cars. Includes base, snorkel and lid, no hardware. Price: $249.95
Thanks Don. I'm planning on going that route when I get there (along with the vacuum actuators for the Ram Air doors). I just thought I saw something I could snag a good deal on (if it was and cheap enough, and maybe needed a little restoration, cleaning, and a paint job, I'm all for that).

Not to steal the thread, but I'm still looking for some fastback seat platforms... ;)

Do you have the transmission dipstick and tube for the fmx. If so, I would be interested.

Thanks, Ben[/u]

OK guys here are the pics of the 73 Mach I mentioned in an earlier post.

I have already pulled a few items. But as the thread indicates I am parting it out. The motor is a 351W. Transmission is a FMX. I acquired the car for parts and now hope to help another 73 owner. I am looking to sell the items unique to 73 that are usable first. I have a friend who might need some of the 71/2 parts, so I am trying to hang onto them for now. Windsor motor parts are not needed since his car is Cleveland.

I got the car in this condition. Shame it suffered so much but a donor it shall be. There might not be much here. I have pulled the front bumper with mounting brackets. Bumper and brackets are solid. I can post pics of this piece - maybe in a different thread? I have also pulled the hood latch/bracket assy.

The old Ranchero/Torino hood was just an attempt to cover the engine. Probably not helping much but...

I have quite a few pics available - let me know what you want to see.

Hate to post too many! - I'm not really sure of best way to post them anyway...

Thanks.

Ray

11ghmx5.jpg

2r2cf3q.jpg

ix3wqp.jpg
desperately need passenger side A pillar (windshield) Trim/Moulding. It goes from corner of dash up to corner of headliner, thanks!

desperately need passenger side A pillar (windshield) Trim/Moulding. It goes from corner of dash up to corner of headliner, thanks!

Sorry - C9zx (Chuck) already beat you to them!

Ray

Mark

They were the first thing I sold.

I sold them to a member of this forum.

I have the bumper.

Sorry - wish I could help ya!

Ray

OK guys here are the pics of the 73 Mach I mentioned in an earlier post.

I have already pulled a few items. But as the thread indicates I am parting it out. The motor is a 351W. Transmission is a FMX. I acquired the car for parts and now hope to help another 73 owner. I am looking to sell the items unique to 73 that are usable first. I have a friend who might need some of the 71/2 parts, so I am trying to hang onto them for now. Windsor motor parts are not needed since his car is Cleveland.

I got the car in this condition. Shame it suffered so much but a donor it shall be. There might not be much here. I have pulled the front bumper with mounting brackets. Bumper and brackets are solid. I can post pics of this piece - maybe in a different thread? I have also pulled the hood latch/bracket assy.

The old Ranchero/Torino hood was just an attempt to cover the engine. Probably not helping much but...

I have quite a few pics available - let me know what you want to see.

Hate to post too many! - I'm not really sure of best way to post them anyway...

Thanks.

Ray

11ghmx5.jpg

2r2cf3q.jpg

ix3wqp.jpg

Do you have the radiator overflow plastic tank that sets in front of the radiator?

Thanks RKL

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the radiator overflow plastic tank that sets in front of the radiator?

Thanks RKL

RKL, 71-3's did not have any overflow rad tank from the factory

Hose ran down the core support to drip on the ground.

+1 on Dons post, could it be the window washer bottle you need? If so I should have one as I will not be using mine. Gonna use the window washer spray nozzle for my NOS purge

Back