73 on 26" rims

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we all laugh at them now, but if there was ever a gigantic flood, and all the streets were a foot underwater, the SUPER 32" DUBZ would be really effective in getting around.

::blah::

The wording is distracting, imaging the thing without the words.....!

Oh, good God....

I get it. Not my style but I get it. No different that folks putting squirel tails on their antenna back in the day or a chain steering wheel in the 70's. It's a style that started in the Miami and other Southern cities.

That said, there's no way I'd ride that. For the money spent on wheels and tires, you'd have at least thought that they'd upgrade the brakes.

Rear drums on 26" wheels? Hope he never has to make an abrubt stop.....

I know I'm old, but I just don't get the huge wheels and rubber band tires? can anybody explain to me what the reasoning is behind this?
There is no good or smart reason to do that to any car let alone a beautiful classic like that. That must really screw up the steering geometry... I wouldn't drive it. Don was right... it looks cartoonish... in other words, ridiculous.

nnnnniiicccee............NOT
In fact, I really can't complain about the silver car - because someone jacked it up instead of destroying the fenders to get the wheels to fit. Entirely reversible in a weekend or two.

Nobody is going to smash his rear bumper again though, that's for sure.

-Kurt

Yeah, the car otherwise is nice. They could sell those garbage wheels, and have enough money to buy a proper set of wheels and put the suspension back the way it's supposed to be.

Back