• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'73 Rear Bumper Guards

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 351CI-4V; Glow Gold/Black exterior; Ginger interior
Looking for right rear bumper guard or pair in decent shape. I know I'll  likely need to rechrome. The less dents the better. Thanks!

Looking for right rear bumper guard or pair in decent shape. I know I'll  likely need to rechrome. The less dents the better. Thanks!
I believe I have a couple of sets.  Let me look on Monday when I get back in town.

I believe I have a couple of sets.  Let me look on Monday when I get back in town.
I have one set left.  No dents, rubber is in nice condition, includes attaching hardware.  They will need to be re-chromed to make them perfect. $75 for the pair plus the ride to your location.

View attachment 40073

View attachment 40074

View attachment 40075

View attachment 40076

View attachment 40077

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one set left.  No dents, rubber is in nice condition, includes attaching hardware.  They will need to be re-chromed to make them perfect. $75 for the pair plus the ride to your location.
Great!! I'll take them. Just let me know how you want me to pay (Paypal, etc.) For shipping cost my zip is 91304.

Great!! I'll take them. Just let me know how you want me to pay (Paypal, etc.) For shipping cost my zip is 91304.
Paypal is fine. I will package them up and get you a price on shipping to your zip code.

Shipping is $23.15 (they weigh 4 lbs, 5 oz), so the total is $98.15.  You can send it to my email address via paypal.  I have them boxed up and ready to go.

Okay, but I cannot find your email to send the payment!!! You can email me directly with it at [email protected]. Thanks!
I just sent an invoice to you via paypal.  Thanks, Mike

Back