73 vert on Counting Cars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the episodes from Tuesday evening last night, and in the opening of the first episode, they were all standing around the car talking about restoring a '79 Z-28.

Yup - he definitely did keep it. Smart man ;)

I don't really care for the flairs, and I wish they would've done the TuTone either correct, or at least "more correct than they did" with the split down the middle - would've looked better, IMHO. Oh well - his car.

Anyone else think that is 71-2 fenders or 71-2 fender extensions

Bumper gap to the fenders is way off

Don

Yeah... I noticed that as well. It was something I was complaining about on one of the Facebook '71-'73 Mustang Groups (7173 Mustang or Big Horse Club - I don't remember which).

My sentiments exactly. I wish Ford would've carried the '69-'70 "duck tail" spoiler on to the '71-'73s, in some kind of capacity. I like the molded-in look better than the wing. If I ever get a 'vert, I'll probably graft-in something similar, but continue through the end caps - I don't like how it just stops at the trunk.

I'm also trying to like those mirrors, but just can't get there. I just like our optional "racing mirrors" a LOT better.

Still a cool car - I hope he takes it out on some of his trips to find more cars, so it can get some more air time. ::thumb::

I also saw this episode... it was exciting to see a 123 in that show. I enjoy this show a lot and dvr everyon.

I noticed the fender extensions..... do we know what tire package is in it?

1971 M-code Mach 1

I'll send Danny an email asking him to join to post some additional pics and details. It would be great to learn more about his car. He does fantastic work. Who knows, but worth a try.

I sent him an email. I would rather have sent him a couple of my Mach 1s though. They'd be free to do whatever build they want...or do one original and one custom. It could be a mild vs. wild build off and let everyone vote which they like better. That would be a fun twist that they haven't done before. I've got the cars. ;)

This may be posted up somewhere, but I’m catching up on recorded shows and Danny just looked at a red 72 Mach 1. It’s mid-restoration but looked nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back