After Covid jab

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PITS show I went to in Pigeon Forge or Sieverville, TN. They were really lax hardly anyone wore masks. At the restaurants they filled every table. They did have some Plexiglas hanging between booths but your are 2' apart. There were people from as far away as California I think won long distance. I do not go out that much anyway.
On a different subject they are calling for snow here tonight. I have my garden seeds in the boxes and some are up. Would have had in garden but cannot pull the rope on the tiller hard enough to start with neck out. A great April fools if is snows.
 PITS show, Yes I definitely noticed not many waring masks in the pictures. 

As for snow, it snowed here too on April 1st and 28 f. but tomorrow will be warmer and Saturday 68f Go figure!

IMG-20210401-WA0002.jpg

Got my second shot today.  Immediate reaction: I needed a drink, waiting the dang 15 minutes before they let me go.  As soon as I pulled out of the parking lot, the shot kicked in and I changed into my werewolf other half, but the nurses didn't see it.  We'll see tomorrow what happens.  The worst would be that I turn into a Camaro fan and dump the Ford stuff.

Got my second shot today.  Immediate reaction: I needed a drink, waiting the dang 15 minutes before they let me go.  As soon as I pulled out of the parking lot, the shot kicked in and I changed into my werewolf other half, but the nurses didn't see it.  We'll see tomorrow what happens.  The worst would be that I turn into a Camaro fan and dump the Ford stuff.
Midlife leaving clinic.  :lollerz:   Sorry - couldn't help myself.

midlife werewolf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I don't get, people complain about mask and occupancy mandates, but as soon as the mandates are relaxed, they act like it's all over and quit wearing masks rush to the restaurants.

It really makes it hard to believe people will voluntarily use their best judgement and 'do the right thing'. 

I'm pretty much back to normal now.  Just noticed that I have hairs between my toes, but socks should cover that up nicely. 

Back