Another new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Georgio

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Hardtop Mustang, working on a restoration.
Hey all, I just picked up a 73 Mustang HT and figured this would be a good place to get to know more about this pretty awesome car as well as get some advice. I'm currently stationed in Arizona and hopefully can find some good places to drive once I'm finished with it.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Stationed?...military?

Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Stationed?...military?

Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.
Yeah, currently in the Army. I will definitely do that.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

You've definitely come to the right place.

By the way, I've been to your town on my way to Bisbee a few years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
33jk7z5.jpg

Here is a picture, she's all settled into the garage for the moment. Definitely needs a new vinyl top.

::welcome:: The first car I ever bought new was a 73 Mach 4V. Gold exterior with ginger interior. Picked up many chicks with that car. I'm now working on a 72 rebuild project car. You've come to a good place to get advise and help with your project. I'm ex-army (Viet Nam time) and I want to also thank you for dedication and support for our country. This is in addition to your choice to hook up with the very best pony car ever built. Just my opinion.

Thank you all, I definitely was not expecting such a warm welcome to the site. Right now I want to focus on getting the car running. The person I bought it from had recently had the engine rebuilt at a local shop (I verified it before I bought it) and a couple of pieces are missing from the engine. It needs a Air cleaner cover, and the shop that rebuilt the engine said that the owner wanted a 292 cam in it, and it really should have a 268. I'm still new to Ford engines, so it's something I've been trying to research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back