Another storm brewing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like the remains of your bad weather just hit us we had 60 mph winds here today. got to leave work early no electricity. I am sure it was far worse for you guys and hope everything is good in your areas

Hey fellas, just checking in... no damage for us, but no power for us or Huntsville for a week they are saying. We overnighted in Franklin, TN. Our neighbors to the south and east a few miles, not so lucky. Lots of devastation.

Yall stay safe. BT, yall OK over there?

Well, a little update. We got power back at the house yesterday afternoon, cable and internet followed. Been hearing service has been returning piecemeal around the area.

I saw some photos of the area in the eastern part of the county, and man, it is terrible. Whole subdivisions are mowed down, maybe one house standing, nothing but a few stick trees, and those broken in half. I would never wish this on anyone! The folks here will pull together though, and getter done!

Thanks for your prayers, alot of folks need them right now!

Latest posts

Back