Any one sick of winter yet?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 70+ here in Texas on Saturday and then bam... some jackass left the cold air on and we had a high in the low 30s with rain today. Glad I got my car washed, waxed, and cleaned up on Saturday.

Here in Rhode Island, if its not snowing its -10 to -3 deg's at night and 10 - 15 deg's during the day, and when its snowing its like 10"- 25", I'm sick of it, I have snow mounds in the front of my house 5'-6' tall.

its funny how 25 degs feels like a heat wave :D

I can't wait for Spring!!

124d1f2bf7f6da360b1e9c15669a22ce.jpg

99d31764ce72f06c86a6acd0b8a7af2a.jpg

2edf538367ed2d29b356723e823e92bb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why yes, I am sick of winter.

I'm sick of this...

...I'm sick of this...

...and I'm sick of this.

Why the hell is 0 the high next Tuesday, not even taking windchill into consideration?

I'm sick and tired of having to drive with all the stupid, non-driving ass clowns that just have to drive side by side at 20 mph so my commute takes 3 times as long. There's snow and ice, I get it. If you or your car can't handle the weather, stay home until you can. Or just get the hell out of my way. It just makes a big fluster cuck with no hope of arriving anywhere on time, no matter how early I leave. Why can't we just have a special lane for people with 4WDs or at least enough driving ability to not dump it in the ditch. We live in a northern state that gets "lake effect" snow every year, there's simply no excuse to not know how to drive.

Alright, rant over.
You sound like my Road rage wife.

I was sick of winter before it even started. My younger brother lives down in the Florida Keys and loves to rub it in. F#%K you Doug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving your car in all weather seems to be a bragging point for some, who like to portray those that trailer thier car as posers or something like that.

I drove my car through all kinds of weather...including 15 years of snowy, salty winters in Buffalo, NY.

I always talked like that made me more "authentic" than those who trailered.

Well...I sure learned my lesson.

Lots and lots of sheetmetal replacement was the only result. Expensive and never original again.

My new opinion?

Keep them garaged and dry, don't drive in bad weather and trailer 'em if you can!

These cars were barely able to survive 5-10 years of normal use as delivered from the factory. At 40-50 years old, these cars need some extra care.

Each of us is a caretaker in preserving the history of these cars, one car at a time.

I'm sick of winter and can't wait till spring for many reasons and one is to drive my mustang again. My mustang is over in the corner of the shop with a tarp over it. Winter has not been too bad here compared to the snow that other people have had, but the cold temps really take it out of me anymore. Can't wait for some warm weather, then I will be complaining about the humidity and hot weather... Its just a never end circle... LOL!!

Back