anyone in Atlanta?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the ad the guy does not know Mustangs probably trying to flip cars and make money. The car is really rough I would not touch it. I actually turned down a 71 M code in December last year to $2,500 that was in better shape than this car. It was one of the 150 that had vinyl roof also. This car is a thrown together mess that will cost way more to fix than it is worth. It is not a good parts car for $1,000 in my opinion and I have several of these cars and have owned since new. They come up cheap all the time keep searching and make sure what engine is in the car you by that is called for in the VIN#. For $7,000 you should get a pretty nice car not this piece of junk. I am in North Carolina if you find something near me glad to go look for you.

So the guy was a total jerk. He told me to let him know by 1. So I honestly told him last night I wanted it and he said, I have 2 people coming today to look at it. First with cash gets it. I told him that wasn't possible as I was 750 miles away. He was also a jerk when I pointed out shock tower and fitment of drivers side fender. So i have an email in to the guy with the yellow. Convert it to a mach 1, nor worried about resale value just having a fun car to drive.

Boom! Mic-drop. It kind of sounded like the Atlanta guy was going to be a jerk - they usually are when they won't budge on the price.

Get the yellow car and don't look back. There's going to be a lot of work involved, but that's half the fun. Just get it back to good and enjoy it. ::thumb::

So the guy was a total jerk. He told me to let him know by 1. So I honestly told him last night I wanted it and he said, I have 2 people coming today to look at it. First with cash gets it. I told him that wasn't possible as I was 750 miles away. He was also a jerk when I pointed out shock tower and fitment of drivers side fender. So i have an email in to the guy with the yellow. Convert it to a mach 1, nor worried about resale value just having a fun car to drive.
That car will never sell for $7000 he was just trying to pressure you into buy. It will be on cl for a long time and he will not get half that.

You should maybe take some more time there have been several in Ga, Tenn, N.C., S.C. craigslist in last weeks. Heck I turned down a new Dynacorn scooped hood for $250 in the box the other day. These cars just do not bring big money. If you look at sold cars on eBay you will see the same cars sell over and over because the Joke bidders run the price up over market value and then don't close the deal. Lots of times you can contact the seller and get the car outside of eBay for less money.

You need to find a solid car so you don't have to spend lots of money to get what you want. One of our members had two cars go to insurance auction not long ago that would have been great to build a resto mod. No body damage just water inside.

I will let you know if something pops up here.

Back